Poinsettia negative space nail art

Hello Lovelies!

J'espère que vous allez bien et que vous passez un bon week-end ! Vous l'avez vu si vous suivez mes stories sur Instagram, j'ai eu la chance de recevoir les nouveaux stickers festifs de la So Nailicious Boutique et j'ai décidé d'en utiliser pour mon nail art du jour :)

I hope you're doing well and having a great weekend! You saw it if you follow my stories on Instagram, I was lucky enough to receive the new festive stickers from the So Nailicious Boutique and I decided to use them for my nail art of the day :)


À l'ouverture du colis, j'ai complétement craqué sur le modèle coloré Christmas Ornament* qui fait partie du Merry Christmas Set*.

When I opened the package, I completely fell in love with the colorful Christmas Ornament* design that is part of the Merry Christmas Set*.


C'est donc celui sur lequel j'ai jeté mon dévolu, et je l'ai associé aux vernis Iron Red et Oblivion de la collection Blank Space* de Kinetics.

Pour réaliser ce double accent nail, j'ai commencé par poser la teinte Oblivion en diagonale sur mon ongle nu. Ensuite, j'ai ajouté une touche du Iron Red en dessinant une sorte de vague. Enfin, j'ai ajouté les jolis stickers associant branches de sapin et poinsettia et voilà le résultat !

So this is the one I decided to go for, and I've combined it with the Iron Red and Oblivion polishes from Kinetics' Blank Space* collection.

To achieve this double nail accent, I started by applying the Oblivion shade diagonally on my bare nail. Then I added a bit of Iron Red by painting a kind of wave. Finally, I added the pretty stickers associating fir branches and poinsettia and here is the result!





Vous aimez ce petit nail art festif facile ?

Bonne journée !

Do you like this easy festive nail art?

Have a lovely day!

*produit(s) envoyé(s) par la marque, le revendeur, l'agence RP pour considération
*product(s) sent by the brand, the seller, the PR agency for consideration

Enregistrer un commentaire

1 Commentaires