My Address is Hollywood!

Hello Lovelies!

Non, je ne suis pas encore sur la West Coast, je vous présente simplement un vernis de la collection Touring America d'O.P.I, My Address is Hollywood.
No, I'm not on the West Coast yet, I'm just showing you a nail polish from the Touring America Collection by O.P.I, My Address is Hollywood.


C'est un vieux rose très doux gorgé de micro paillettes dorées (plutôt difficile à capturer en photos). Je porte deux couches sans top coat. Aucun problème à la pose (texture, pinceau, opacité) chez O.P.I ils sont trop fort !
It's a very soft dusty pink filled with gold shimmers (rather hard to capture in pictures). I'm wearing two coats no top coat. No problem with the application (formula, brush, opacity) they are very good at O.P.I!




Ensuite j'ai décidé d'ajouter un petit quelque chose et j'ai stampé avec Barry M Gold Foil Effect et CH44 de Cheeky.
Then I decided to add a little something and I stamped with Barry M Gold Foil Effect and CH44 by Cheeky.






Qu'est ce que vous en pensez ?
What do you think?

Enregistrer un commentaire

3 Commentaires