Roses and lace nail art

Hello Lovelies!

J'espère que vous allez bien et que vous passez un bon week-end !
Je vous retrouve aujourd'hui avec un petit article rapide pour vous montrer mon nail art du moment, un nail art très simple et rapide à réaliser puisqu'à base de water decals :)

I hope you are doing well and having a nice weekend!
I'm back today with a quick post to show you my current nail art, a very simple and quick one with water decals :)


Pour ce nail art, j'ai utilisé le modèle N0751* de la célèbre marque russe MilvArt en double accent nail. Un joli mélange de roses et de dentelle qui n'est pas des plus estivaux, mais que j'aime tout de même beaucoup :)

For this nail art, I used the pattern N0751* from the famous Russian brand MilvArt in a double accent nail. A lovely mix of roses and lace that I really like :)




Vous aimez ? Vous avez déjà testé les water decals ?
Si vous l'avez loupé, j'ai ajouté plein de nouveaux vernis à mon vide vernithèque juste ICI ! Bonne journée !

Do you like it? Have you tried water decals before?
If you missed it, I added a lot of new polishes to my destash right HERE! Have a lovely day!
*produit(s) envoyé(s) par la marque, le revendeur, l'agence RP pour considération 
*product(s) sent by the brand, the seller, the PR agency for consideration

Enregistrer un commentaire

12 Commentaires

  1. :O Your nails are beautiful!

    XO Zoe | www.savagebeautyblogger.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. L'association roses et dentelle est superbe !

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Ils sont très beaux ces water decals, c'est une jolie manucure que tu as réalisé.
    Bisous bisous

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Hello, as always, beautifull. I've try to buy the Milvart water decals, but in the website or facebook I just can't. Does they still sell water decals? Thank you

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Hi! Thank you :)
      The website works for me and they still have a lot of WD in stock, have you tried on a phone or a computer?

      Supprimer
    2. Thank you so much for taking your time with my question. I use on computer and this one, https://milvart.com/, that I saw on your post. But, they have no prices on site, but ok. I register, I order, still no price but ok and then I do the check out, fill everything, receveid a message saying that they will call me soon, and since June I'm waiting their call. I try to call them but nobody answers the phone. They have beautifull WD but i just can't buy them.

      Supprimer
  5. Hello again, today I sent an e-mail and they have answer. They told me that from 1 year they only sell in wholesale, but they open an exception, like sometimes they do and sell me directly, because the dealers that I find (in France only) just have a few, not all the collection. Thank you so much

    RépondreSupprimer